Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thursday June 2, 2011

Put on a happy face. Traveling is hard sometimes.



So yesterday was a good/bad day.
Feeling really crummy due to woman problems. We went out to a supermarket which are HUGE and everywhere here. The doors are quite decieveing because they look like a tiny city convenience store. Then when you go inside it opens up into  a full on market. Tricky Tricky Florence.
Mom is happy because there are fruits and veggies everywhere. When she is happy, we are all happy.
Went to Katti house for Internet then were on our merry way. We had a 1:15 reservation at the Accademia.
We ate cereal and salad for breakfast.

It started raining outside the museum but luckily we had a reservation so we didn’t have to wait too long. I was in a pissy mood though.

Statue of David was pretty cool. Small weiner, big hands. Got a few post cards. One of David’s butt for a friend back home.
We went to Zaza’s for lunch again, which was good. 
Mom got her french salad again and I got seafood risotto which was basically an octopus risotto. We share everything we get.

Walked around to more places and I was barely holding it together. 
Mom reading a tour book. Fascinating me with riveting history...not

so maybe you cant tell....

but this baby is NOT happy


the DUOMO. yes it sounds like you have a speech impediment when you pronounce it.


pretending to be happy. sweet kicks, I know



some statues.
We went to the Duomo and found this famous bridge. I was getting realy frustrated because my photos weren’t turning out how I wanted them. 

underwear I was going to buy for my boyfriend.
I decided not to because I knew he would actually wear them...

My iphone was taking better pics than I was.
We then realized that it had been 4 hours since my last feeding and (to my mom’s shock and awe) I was hungry again. We headed back to our villa and changed into something cute which always helps the mood. We went to Trattoria Katti. Trattoria is the name before every restaurant’s actual name. Trattoria Katti is owned and operated by our hotel owner.

 Got some wine. Yumm Caprese salad and pasta carbonara. Then we went to this Indian scarf shop across the street and I bought two scarves and mom bought one. They are gorgeous and they are everywhere so we figured this was the one thing to buy from Florence. Ended the night in a much better mood than the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment