Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wednesday June 8, 2011

Took the bikes that we rented Yesterday, around town. Bought tickets to the rikes museum that we are planning on heading to later. 
We head towards the train station to find these ferry boats that we read about in Rick. Super hot guy stopped to help us find our way and told us abut s scenic route through Jordan (your dam).
 It was lovely. It's easy to ride a bike. It is not easy to stop and maneuver yourself at slow speeds through narrow roads and high traffic (both cars and people) situations. 
Started getting a bit frustrating. Rode by the anne frank house ( now we know where that is) and found our way to the read or the station and the ferrys. Took one to a nearby island or land mass, not sure. 

It's cold and overcast today so when we rode by a local spot with a couple eating yummy smelling hott soup we stopped in. It was a fish place that had soup to sell with crusts of delish bread. 



I almost liked the bread better than the soup lol. Decided that we are too tired to so the other excursion mom wanted to do so we head back on the ferry and decide to find somewhere real to eat. 

Head back to jordan. Where we find a vegan vegetarian place ( I'm return to remain in moms good graces) that is actually quite delicious. 
the ferry

me on my bike 


There is a big fat cat roaming around the restaurant, which we of corse find bizarre but no one else seems phased.
Cats are everywhere!

 So we get over it. Mom- quiche ( yum yum yum with sweet potatoes and broccoli and other shit. Me- big toasted roll thing with hummus on and a salad. So good but I'm getting full. 


Ride our bikes back to the hotel and take a little cat nap. We out the riles museum on hold. 
We have tickets so we know well go. 

Decide to do dinner/ space cookie and red light district tonight. We head out in search of the 420 cafe that my friend alex told me about ( and what to order when I get there) especially being with my mom we wanted to go somewhere under referral instead of going in blind. Take the trams ( so easy to use and are something new and diff) to the area we think it's in. Takes a stressful 20 mins to find it and I can tell mom isn't happy. 

We finally get in and order one macadamia nut space Cookie. When I told mom that's what alex said we should get earlier at day " I love macadamia nut!" was her response lol. We split Half of the cake. Sounds puny but my bro told me to take it easy and see how I feel cause they are powerful. 

We head to an awesome Chinese place for dinner. Very authentic. Mom and I split a soup and a chicken entree that comes with hot tea. 

So yummy tea and food. Start feeling the cookie. Walk around the red light for a tiny bit and get creeped out. Not by the women , do ya thing girls, but by the gross guys there. It's gross and when some guys started getting really close to me and making kissy noises, we are out of there. 

We both feel the cookie in a mellow happy way that makes us laugh but still know exactly how to get home on the trams. Good day
go in to buy a shirt for Trent

there were french fry shops everywhere too. 

We go to a grocery store and get some chocolate. Mom and I get in an argument about the old "Trix" commercials that we laughed at the next day. We watched tv for a little bit and couldn't tell if the commercials were actually super weird or if it was the cookie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment